Tuesday Isabella and I went on a field trip to DC to the National Building Museum. It happens to be across the street from Erik's office, so he was able to join us for the fun. We skipped the exhibits, and did an hour in their kids zone. It was complete with all kinds of building materials (huge legos, blocks, etc.) She had a great time!
They had a miniature house set up for the kids to play in. Isabella insisted that Erik and I sit in the house with her. She LOVES to tell us exactly where to sit.
She was mildly interested in the dollhouse until....
She discovered the sandbox. We played here the rest of the time.
She loves playing in the sand. And I don't. But lucky for me, I was not allowed in, so no matter how many times she asked me to sit in there, I had a good excuse. AND... since it's inside I'm fairly certain there aren't cats using it as a litter box and therefore it felt somewhat cleaner to me. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment