On Thursday I had the pleasure of spending some quality Daddy/Daughter time at Cox Farms. If you haven't been, I highly recommend taking your kids. They have so many slides, tractor rides, animal exhibits etc. Here she is saying Hi to some metal flower with a mustache. He got her attention by saying to Isabella "I mustache you a question." OK, Izzy at least found that funny.
I got to try out Elizabeth's new camera. I think it was a bit too technical for me because I kept focusing on random inanimate objects instead of Isabella. Needless to say, she was frustrated with how many takes I made her pose for.
She had fun in a Noah's Ark replica, except she was disappointed that there weren't two of every animal inside.
She LOVED the wooden train!
I take that back... she LOVED the free samples of apple cider. She LIKED the train :)
This is a picture of Eric our hay ride tractor driver. She was especially intrigued when we crossed the lake.
We didn't catch this cow's name, but Isabella challenged her to a staring contest. Isabella won!
These are newborn piglets about a week old and it may have been the highlight for Izzy. Isabella LOVED the piglets, LIKED the free apple cider sample, and mildly ENJOYED the wooden train.
Isabella did NOT like the wooden horse. The whole time she was on it, she said 'no, no, no, no, no'. That was an exact quote in case you were wondering.
They had a fake cow that squirted water. How fun is that? I tried to have Isabella take a picture of me doing it, but she wasn't willing to let Daddy try.
What's better than a dog? How about a giant dog!!!
On our way out, we got a free pumpkin! It was hard for her to carry so we made a deal. She offered to carry the pumpkin so as long as I agreed to carry her.
No comments:
Post a Comment