Monday, June 3, 2013

Williamsburg, VA 2013

This past weekend Grandpa Anderson took us to Williamsburg, VA. On Saturday Erik, Isabella and Grandpa walked around Colonial Williamsburg, while I hit the outlets. On Sunday we all went to Busch Gardens. I'm fairly certain this is the best day of Isabella's life so far. And it might be hard to top.

 First stop-- check out the famous Clydesdale horses.
 Splashing in the water park are in the kids Sesame area.
 Climbing around Oscar's playground.

 Hugging Elmo. She wouldn't let go!

 Riding the Carrousel.
 Riding the Dinosaur Egg Ferris Wheel again.
 Absolutely LOVED riding these cars. Her first solo amusement park ride. She went on it twice. I'll post a video of her enjoying it.

 We had a special dinner with all the Sesame Street characters. She got to hug each and every one of them, and boy did she!


 She told Elmo to "sit"


 Riding the boats.
Big smiles for all the fun. 
Here's Izzy Riding the Cars. 
Here she is dancing with Elmo and her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment