After our visit with the Great Grandmas, we headed a little bit East to visit friends in Boston.
We were able to do a few fun field trips. I'm not sure who enjoyed them more. The first day we went to the Boston Children's Museum. It was INCREDIBLE!
We were able to do a few fun field trips. I'm not sure who enjoyed them more. The first day we went to the Boston Children's Museum. It was INCREDIBLE!
They had an Arthur exhibit. Isabella loves the show, so she enjoyed being able to go into Arthur's house and classroom.
Here's a family portrait with their adopted daughter Isabella.
Erik decided to navigate Buster's plane.
They had a green screen that allowed her to be on the opening credits of the show.
There was an arts and crafts area where we could use all kinds of different things as stamps.
The train tables are ALWAYS a hit. And this one allowed her to stand in the middle of it.
But I think the car and baby dolls were her favorite. She kept putting them in the car and rearranging them.
She also put them down the slide. Which cracked me up.
Back in the car.
She doesn't get her child carrying technique from me.
Off they go!
Here is Simon enjoying the construction area.
Isabella was taking a "nap" on the bed in the Japanese house.
Karla and Simon and I outside the museum.
These two had a BLAST playing together. Isabella wanted to hug and play with him all the time.
The last day we visited Salem and walked around enjoying the enchanting New England town. Isabella insisted on holding Simon's hand. He seemed to enjoy it. We had a great trip and I hope we get back up there soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment