Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

We've been enjoying the Halloween festivities for a week now. Last Saturday we had a trunk-or-treat at Erik's church, giving Isabella some pre-Halloween practice. After one or two stops, she really got into it and loved saying trick or treat and even dancing after they gave her the candy. She's been allowed to have one piece a day if she's been good. She LOVES to dump the entire bag on the floor and pick out a piece. So cute!

Here she is with her good buddy, Gideon.

Then she had a school party. They dressed up, did a parade for the parents and performed a little Halloween poem. She seemed to really enjoy the parade and the poem. I was surprised that she was one of the few kids doing all the actions. Maybe she isn't as shy as I thought....

 Working on her parade wave. Maybe she'll be a politician. ;)
 Here's the class performing their poem.

Tonight Erik took Isabella out for her first official Halloween, neighborhood trick or treating. She was SUPER excited! I thought it was super cute that Erik dressed up with her. She is Doc McStuffins. (A Disney Junior character)-- super cute show if you haven't seen it! I would have preferred to make her a costume, but I think at this age it was easier to get her into something less elaborate. I hope she brings back some good loot!


No comments:

Post a Comment