Wednesday, February 18, 2015

December 2014



 Isabella LOVES Christmas Lights. So this year I made sure to do lots of decorating with lights outside and inside. And I thought it would be a cute photo shoot with them before I put them up. I like how they came out.
The local high school bands have Christmas concerts for preschoolers. They perform Christmas songs and Disney songs and have lots of characters dance around. it's one of our favorite Christmas traditions.

 Santa hands out candy canes.
 Thrilled to meet Elsa.

 We made salt dough ornaments this year. We both had a good time painting them.
 This was my favorite Christmas decoration. A gift from Grandpa Normie last year. So fun!
 She insisted I take her picture in front of the tree. Who can resist! She has some serious Christmas spirit.
 Then we built an epic gingerbread house. It was much larger than I anticipated when drawing up the plans.
 A Great way to use up old Halloween candy that we would never actually eat.
 We visited the LDS Temple to see their lights. We tried to take this selfie in front of our favorite pink tree.
 I was asked to play my trumpet in a trio this year for a Christmas concert. I haven't played in years, so it required quite a bit of practice. And this guy always wanted in on the action.
 What a cutie.
 On my birthday we went to the National Harbor and saw the Ice exhibit. It was Frost the Snowman theme and they keep it at 9 degrees, so they make you wear these heavy blue jackets. we were glad to have them.



 The ice slide. It's not very fast. you would think it would be, but not so much.
 It was incredible. But I preferred the ice that wasn't colored. The nativity was beautiful.
 Isabella received my old Easy Bake Oven for Christmas. She loves to pretend to cook-- so this was perfect. She loved making these tiny cupcakes.
 Isaiah enjoyed Jesus. ;)
 11 Months!
 Before opening the presents on Christmas day!
 A little trip to NYC after Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment