Happy New Year! 2014 was good to us, but we are looking for more fun this year.
We started the month with a visit to Grandpa Normie and Great Grandma Foo to celebrate a late Christmas. These two love each other.
It's never too late for your first selfie. ;)
What do you do when your 3 year old wants to play in the snow and the baby only crawls? Put them in a box! He wasn't this happy for long.
Winter=Lots of snuggles. And if there's one thing this girl can't get enough of-- it's snuggles.
Snuggling with Grandpa.
Again, we were lucky to celebrate Isaiah's first birthday with both sides of the family. I didn't take too many pictures because I was busy just enjoying the day. It was mixed emotions. I have to admit I was a bit sad that he's already 1 year old. But since he's no where near walking, he still seems like a baby to me. :) The silver lining of late walkers.
This kid does not enjoy sugar like the rest of the family.
He wasn't interested in opening presents-- but he has enjoyed playing with all of them since.
He just wasn't sure what to make of it all.
Random selfie I found on Erik's phone. ;)
Grandma Foo and Isabella had a great time dancing together.
Official 1 year picture.
I tried my hand at a 1 year photo shoot-- hard to do inside and hard to do outside in the winter. But I got a few.




No comments:
Post a Comment