Monday, August 12, 2013

Besties from birth!


It's always good when your best friend's wife and your wife end up amazing friends. But then to have each of your daughters end up friends for life-- well that's just icing on the cake! So each of us had the immense pleasure of spending the weekend with our closest friends! Erik and Joe talked sports-- and coached the girls in soccer and Joann and I hit up the outlet mall. We had lots of fun and here are a few pictures for  the books. I think I'll do a future post with pics of these girls through time. It's fun to watch them grow.

We have one of them in this car from over a year ago-- must find it and repost for comparison.
Playing soccer! Prepping for Olympic team 2032.
 Watching some Daniel Tiger.
Cheese!

Until next time! We'll be missing you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment