Monday, August 19, 2013

On the Road Again

Isabella and I have hit the road again! I can't help it. We are lucky to have so many great friends living in so many wonderful places. And since Isabella is such a good traveler and my work is portable, it's hard to resist. We headed South to visit friends in Atlanta. On the way we stopped to have lunch in Roanoke with Christine, a friend from NYC.



After lunch we continued South.
We are staying with my good friend from high school, Heather and her family. Isabella is having a blast playing with Noah, a year her senior. He has so many wonderful toys. 
But what's a trip to Atlanta without visiting the great and famous Georgia Aquarium. 

 Isabella and I.
 Noah and Isabella fascinated with the fish.
 Jellyman!
  We had to find Dory. Luckily we did.

Isabella and I inside the penguin exhibit.

It was a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment