Tuesday, November 18, 2014

August

August was full of fun! We started the month just enjoying some time being lazy at home.

Making goofy faces.
 Playing Peek-A-Boo.

 A little karaoke.
Hanging out with friends.
 

 
7 months!


 A couple visits to the water park.

 It's not summer without some ice cream.
 A little arts and crafts-- tie-dyed shirts!
Then we hit the road... again! Erik had a class for work at Harvard and I have a good friend in Cambridge. So we stayed with her while he did his class.

 Silly faces at a stop on our road trip.
Isabella had a great time playing with Simon, my friends son.
 
 We went swimming in a local lake. So fun! I've never been to a lake beach, but I loved the atmosphere!

 After Erik's class ended we headed North to Maine and NH. Joanna and I trained for a half marathon that we ran in NH. It was so fun to run together. It was a covered bridges race, so we got to run through a few very beautiful bridges.
 We both did a great job! Especially since it was advertised as flat and it was far from flat.






No comments:

Post a Comment