Monday, September 24, 2012

Family Pictures

A friend of ours (Alisha Lacey) was kind enough to take some family pictures for us, and also some fall pictures of Isabella. She's changed so much in the past 6 months, I wanted to make sure we could capture some good ones. I'm sure she'll be changing even more in the next six months. There were so many good ones, it's hard to choose which to print and hang up. Maybe you can tell me what you think? (I will number them below each photo)

 1.

 2.

 3.

 4.

 5.

  6.

 7.

 8.

 9.

 10.

 11.

 12.

 13.

 14.

 15.

 16.

17.

 18.

 19.

 20.

 21.

 22.

  23.
 
 24.

 25.

 26.

 27.

 28.

29.

4 comments:

  1. As tough as this was, I narrowed it down to 4 pictures. The two family shots that I like the best are 1 and 24. My favorite one of just Isabella is 21. And my favorite of just Elizabeth and I is 19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are 9, 17, and 18. Thanks for letting me practice and share a part of your afternoon. You three are beautiful subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 20 and 24. At least I think those are the right numbers.

    ReplyDelete