Friday, September 7, 2012

Reston Zoo

Today we had the pleasure of having a play date with Isis and Karla! We went to the Reston Zoo and out to lunch. I think we all had fun!


  Patiently waiting for the wagon ride to start.



 Isis is trying to wake up the animals to come visit the wagon!


 Apparently she's more fearless than I thought! She walked right over there and hand fed the llamas!


 This was the best bird picture-- neither of us enjoyed this part. I think we'll skip the bird house next time. Sorry Marissa and Chris!


 Snack Time!




 My camera was dying and we were all hot and sticky, so I didn't get very many good pictures of the girls feeding the goats and sheep the milk. But believe me-- they enjoyed it!
Isabella Potter? Probably my favorite picture of Isabella of ALL TIME! What a ham! 
(this was at lunch after the zoo)

Cute story: Isabella and Isis were sitting across from each other. Isabella wanted some of Isis's fries. So Isis, nicely handed one to Isabella. Isabella said "thank you" (her version of it anyway) and Isis said "You're Welcome." How cute and polite these girls are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment